Hire A Moving Truck
Looking to hire a moving truck? Mobile Truck Rental offers one way moving truck hire on the East Coast of Australia, delivered to you. Contact the team now.
Important Booking Information
Renters will require
1. Hire a moving truck – Drivers 21 – 24 years old incur $22.00 per day surcharge. (Maximum Silver Cover allowed)
2. Hire a moving truck – Drivers over 25 years old. No Surcharge.
3. A current open drivers licence is required.(No P or L Plate drivers)
A $300 PRE AUTH bond will be held on a credit card (Visa/Master)
(Credit Card holder must be present, money will be held for 7-10 days, Visa/Master debit card ok).
Any deposits paid are to hold the booking and are not refundable.
Summary Terms and Conditions
All Trucks come with a standard damage liability of $5000
You can reduce your liability to $1500 by paying an additional $33 per day (SILVER COVER)
You can reduce your liability to $550 by paying an additional $44 per day (GOLD COVER)
Terms & Conditions apply to liability waivers see below for full terms and conditions.
Your truck comes with a free 2 wheel trolley and 2 x 15m bounds of rope
All rollovers/overhead/undercarriage/water/hail damage/drink or drug driving/breaking road rules/abuse/negligence or off road use is not covered by insurance or additional Liability Reduction Waivers (GOLD/SILVER COVER)
MOBILE TRUCK RENTAL VEHICLE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is an agreement between the prospective hirer identified on page 1 (you) and Mobile Truck Rental Pty Ltd identified on page 1 (the Company) to rent the motor vehicle described on page 1 including all accessories, tools, tyres and equipment.
VEHICLE CONDITION AND RETURN
2. The vehicle is delivered to you in good operating condition and with the seal of the odometer unbroken. You agree to return the vehicle in the same condition (except) for ordinary wear and tear NOT INCLUDING WINDSCREEN OR TYRE DAMAGE together the tools, tyres, accessories and equipment on the date there specified (or sooner if demanded by the Company). The Company may take possession of the vehicle without demand and at your expense if it is illegally parked, used in violation of the law or this agreement or if it is apparently abandoned.
3. Note: The Company must be notified and agree to any extension of the period or hire beyond that stated on page 1 of this agreement in advance of the return date and time or the vehicle will be immediately reported as stolen.
4. You will inspect the vehicle for any pre-existing damage and sign the quality control sheet when you are satisfied all and any pre-existing damage has been recorded, any damage not recorded on the quality control sheet will be the responsibility of the renter.
5. If the vehicle needs to be recovered due to non payment of rental or misuse, the renter will be charged a $500 recovery fee plus any towing fees or if required replacement of keys.
6. UNAUTHORISED AND PROHIBITED USE INCLUDING BREACHING ANY TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS WILL NOT BE COVERED BY ANY INSURANCE OR REDUCED LIABILITY. THEREFORE THE RENTER WILL BE RESPONIBLE FOR THE FULL COST OF DAMAGE DONE TO RENTAL VEHICLE OR 3RD PARTY DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER COST THAT OCCUR WHILE IN POSSESSION OF THE RENTAL VEHICLE. UNAUTHORISED AND PROHIBITED USE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
7. Persons who must not drive the vehicle include: A person who is not licensed for the class of vehicle. A person whose blood alcohol concentration exceeds the lawful percentage. A person who have given or for whom you have given a false name, age and address or drivers license details. A person, whose driver’s license has been cancelled, endorsed or suspended. A person under the age of 21, people aged 21-24 with an unrestricted license may drive the vehicle only if the underage fee has been applied and the terms for drivers under 25 are met.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH AND/OR FOR WHICH THE VEHICLE MUST NOT BE USED:
8. Vehicle must not be driven on unsealed roads or off road conditions. To carry flammable, explosive or corrosive materials. To propel or tow any vehicle, trailer, boat or other object. To carry any greater load and/or more persons than is lawful. For racing, pace making, reliability trails, speed trails or being tested in preparation for those purposes. In a dangerous manner and/or breaching traffic violation. In contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic or for any illegal purpose. Vehicles need to be returned clean, a cleaning fee may apply for dirty vehicles.
9. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
All cars and trucks come with standard insurance with a standard liability made payable on pick-up of the vehicle for any damage caused to rental vehicle involved in single vehicle or multi vehicle accidents, or if the car is stolen(refer clause 19). Liabilities are paid regardless of who is at fault and are as follows.
Standard Liability for trucks is $5000 (inc GST) unless stated differently on page 1.
Any Liability due must be paid on pick-up of the vehicle in full, if not paid in full on return to Mobile Truck Rental you will be liable for all cost relating to the incident.
10. SPECIAL NOTE: YOU (the hirer) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND BY ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT ON PAGE 1 YOU ARE AUTHORISING THE COMPANY TO DEBIT YOUR CREDIT CARD/DEPOSIT (and you will pay on demand any balance) WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARGES:
11. All rental charges specified on Page 1.
12. All charges claimed from the company in respect of parking or any other traffic violations incurred during the period of hire or until such later times as the vehicle is returned to the company.
13. All charges for repair to the motor vehicle (including loss of use) legal expenses, assessment fees, towing and recovery, storage and company service charge.
14. THE VEHICLE IS NOT COVERED BY ANY INSURANCE IF:
15. Any condition of this agreement, or any special condition on Page 1 has been breached;
16. All rollovers/overhead/undercarriage/water/hail damage/drink or drug driving/breaking road rules/abuse/negligence or off road use is not covered by insurance or additional Liability Reduction Waivers (GOLD/SILVER)
17. The interior of the vehicle is damaged regardless of cause when no other vehicle is involved;
18. The rental of the vehicle needs to be paid in full in order to be covered by insurance or additional Liability Reduction Waivers (GOLD/SILVER). Should the vehicle be driven and the cost of the rental is not paid in full the additional Liability Reduction Waivers (GOLD/SILVER PACKAGE) will not apply.
19. If the car is reported stolen all cost relating to the car will be at the renters expense until the original set of keys is returned to Right Car Rental.
20. The tyres of the vehicle are damaged other than by normal wear; (tyres replacement cost are $250 for truck Tyres)
21. The windscreen or windows of the vehicle is damaged; (windscreen replacement cost are $395, window cost are RRP from dealer)
22. You have failed to maintain all fluid levels and fuel levels or failed to immediately rectify or report to us any defect of which you become aware;
23. The vehicle is damaged by loading or unloading, other than normal wear.
24. MOBILE TRUCK RENTAL TRUCKS USE DIESEL FUEL ONLY, If the wrong type of fuel is used, the renter will be responsible for all relating expense.
25. The vehicle remains the property of Mobile Truck Rental Pty Ltd.
26. All outstanding fees regarding this rental will need to be paid in full upon returning of the vehicle. If fees remain outstanding once the vehicle is returned, an interest rate of 10% per month is charged on any outstanding amount.
27. All liabilities made payable regards to damage, standard or reduced incur a $330 accident/claims processing fee.
28. Your providing such information and assistance as may be requested and if necessary, authorizing the company insurer to bring, defend or settle legal proceedings, but the Company shall have sole conduct of the necessary proceedings.
29. You will promptly report any accident or loss involving the vehicle while rented under this agreement to the Company, location where the vehicle was hired and will deliver to the Company immediately, every summons, complaint or paper in relation to such loss. Compliance with this sub-paragraph does not excuse the hirer from reporting an accident to police or other authorities.
30. You release and hold harmless the Company (and its agents and employees) from all claims for loss or damage to their personal property, or that of any other person left in the vehicle which is received handled or stored by the Company at any time before, during or after this rental period, whether due to the Company’s negligence or otherwise.
31. Except as provided by law no driver or passenger in the vehicle shall be deemed to be the agent, servant or employee of the Company in any manner for any purpose whatsoever.
32. The company Gives no express or in implied warranty as to any matter whatsoever including without limitation the condition of the vehicle and equipment, its merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose.
33. No right of the Company under the agreement may be waived except in writing by an officer of the Company.
34. Words used in this agreement to denote any gender shall include all genders, singular words include the plural, and vice versa.
35. FUEL: The vehicle must be returned with the amount of fuel equal to that at the time of the commencement of the rental, if the vehicle is returned with less, then the difference will be charged at $2.50 per litre. Calculation will be used 20L/100Kms travel (= $0.40/Km)
36. REFUNDS: No Refunds will be granted for early return of the rental vehicle.
37. EXCESS KILOMETRES: Kilometres exceeding the amount shown on the rental agreement will be charged at $.40 for trucks per kilometre over the agreed amount.
For the best rates….hire a moving truck, contact us today.